Welcome to “MASFAP Matters!” If you would like to participate by commenting on the postings, please take a moment to “Register.” You may also “Subscribe” to simply receive an email when a new post is submitted. If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Great group of MASFAP members representing MASFAP in Jefferson City today. Over ten meetings with legislators set for the day and endless potential to make positive, lasting connections with our state leaders. #Fight4FinAid #MOLeg
Please mark your calendars with the dates and topics for the upcoming MASFAP PD events:
- February 20th– morning topic is Satisfactory Academic Progress- April Mason, University of Missouri and afternoon topic Need Analysis-Keely Haynes, University of Missouri
- March 5th– Direct Loan Program-Kayla Klein, University of Missouri
- March 20th-NASFAA Credentials
- April 3rd-NASFAA Credentials
- June 4th-Town Hall
- July 10th-Director’s Roundtable
Registration will be open soon on masfap.org!
Submitted by Jamie Davis, MASFAP’s Professional Development Committee Co-Chair
The MASFAP Board is meeting today and tomorrow! Add a comment for us if you have something MASFAP-related on your mind… or just to say hi! Looking forward to another great year of MASFAP!
Please help spread the word to your High School Counselor contacts!